'World of Cruising' magazine
Spring has well and truly sprung at long last. It's the time of year when the UK swaps it's wellies for flip flops and it's umbrella's for suitcases. Here at Mobility At Sea we are eagerly awaiting the summer months as much as the rest of you!
We're proud of being an approved supplier for the major cruise liners which is why we're currently advertising in the April/May 2014 edition of the the highly acclaimed cruising magazine "World of Cruising".
Pick up your copy today for international cruising news, upcoming events, some great money saving opportunities and lots of helpful tips as to how to get the most out of your experience.
So be it a weekend cruise across the channel or a fortnight in the Caribbean - "World of Cruising" is a sure fire way to make the most of it. Needless to say, Mobility at sea will be here every step of the way to help make your experience more comfortable.
- Cruise Partner: Celebrity Cruises
- Cruise Partner: Cruise & Maritime
- Cruise Partner: Cunard
- Cruise Partner: Fred Olsen
- Cruise Partner: MSC
- Cruise Partner: P&O Cruises
- Cruise Partner: Princess Cruises
- Cruise Partner: Royal Caribbean
- General Scooter Guide
- Introducing the Mobility at Sea team – Meet the various team members and put a face to the name.
- Mobility at Sea – Mobility scooters, wheelchair and electric wheelchair hire and sales from the only UK national network for mobility scooters.
- Mobility Scooters on Cruises – We hire more mobility scooters on cruises than any other UK based company; the reason is simple; we have a great rapport with the major cruise lines cruising from Southampton
- Powerchairs on Cruises – If you a looking to hire Powerchairs on cruises, our fully trained staff can make sure that the Powerchair you hire is ideal for your cruise
- Testimonials – There's many reasons to use Mobility at Sea when hiring mobility scooters for cruises from Southampton, here's just a few.
- Troubleshooting – Something not working as expected, then try some of these handy remedies.