Easy as 1-2-3 with Mobility at Sea
A step-by-step representation of our consultation and recommendation process, beginning with:
1. Call us to book your scooter.
We'll be able to explain the entire process to you and leave you in the piece of mind that your mobility while on holiday will never be an issue. All payment and paperwork is simple to arrange - leaving you with plenty of time to plan your incredible trip.
2. Meet us on the day.
During the booking we'll take note of your embarkation day, time and cabin number. If you're an experienced scooter user we can even deliver the scooter straight to your cabin. New to scooters? We can arrange to meet you at the dock and show you how to operate and charge your scooter to make sure you're confident with using it. Each scooter also includes a simple to follow troubleshooting guide, just in case any problems arise while on the cruise.
Thinking there was a complicated final step? Think again! When it comes to disembarking after a fantastic holiday, simply drop your scooter off at the pre-arranged drop off point.
Note: failure to do this may incur charges.
For security reasons, at the end of your cruise, please ensure your mobility scooter is not left on board the ship. Please leave it in the designated area within the baggage hall to await collection.
- Complaint Handling Procedure – We take complaints about our work, equipment, staff and levels of service very seriously.
- Privacy statement – Information that is gathered from visitors to our website, and how this information is used.
- Terms and Conditions – Equipment hire terms and conditions.
- Troubleshooting – Something not working as expected, then try some of these handy remedies.
- Website Terms of Service – Terms and conditions of the Mobility at Sea website.