What are cookies?
Cookies are small, harmless files placed on your computer’s hard drive or in your browser memory when you visit a website.
What do cookies do?
Cookies help to make the interaction between users and websites faster and easier. For example, they can remember your login details or information you supply to help customise a website to your particular preferences. What cookies don't do is store any personal or confidential information about you.
While you’re on a website, cookies are important for things like online shopping – for example they’ll remember the items in your shopping basket and make sure they stay there until you complete your transaction.
Are cookies safe?
Yes, cookies are harmless text files. They can’t look into your computer or read any personal information or other material on your hard drive. Cookies can’t carry viruses or install anything harmful on your computer.
Why should I keep cookies switched on?
We advise you to keep cookies active during your visits to our website because parts of the site may rely on them to work properly. For example, you won’t be able to sign in to your account if cookies are disabled.
We recommend that you don’t block all cookies because parts of our website may rely on them to work properly.
You have a number of options when it comes to receiving cookies. You can set your browser either to reject all cookies, to allow only ‘trusted’ sites to send them, or to accept only those cookies from websites you are currently using.
To find out how to turn cookies on and off in your browser, click on your browser’s logo below.
If you prefer not to receive cookies then you may not be able to view pages on this website because they may rely on cookies to function effectively.
- Cruise Partner: Celebrity Cruises
- Cruise Partner: Cruise & Maritime
- Cruise Partner: Cunard
- Cruise Partner: Fred Olsen
- Cruise Partner: MSC
- Cruise Partner: P&O Cruises
- Cruise Partner: Princess Cruises
- Cruise Partner: Royal Caribbean
- Introducing the Mobility at Sea team – Meet the various team members and put a face to the name.
- Mobility at Sea – Mobility scooters, wheelchair and electric wheelchair hire and sales from the only UK national network for mobility scooters.
- News - World of Cruising – Spring has well and truely sprung at long last. It's the time of year when the UK swaps it's wellies for flip flops and it's umbrella's for suitcases. Here at Mobility At Sea we are eagerly awaiting the summer months as much as the rest of you! We're proud of being an approved supplier for the major cruiseliners which is why we're currently advertising in the April/May 2014 edition of the the highly acclaimed cruising magazine
- Powerchairs on Cruises – If you a looking to hire Powerchairs on cruises, our fully trained staff can make sure that the Powerchair you hire is ideal for your cruise
- Testimonials – There's many reasons to use Mobility at Sea when hiring mobility scooters for cruises from Southampton, here's just a few.