Cruise & Mobility news
Fun and informative articles concerning mobility issues and the cruise industry.
- Exciting News flash: September 2016. New partnership with Cruise &
Maritime and servicing of the London Cruise Terminal.
- World of Cruising Feature: July 2016
- World of Cruising Feature: May 2016
- World of Cruising Feature: December 2015
- Planet Cruise Show: We're proud to have attended the Planet Cruise Show 2014.
- Existing Customers: More and more of our customers are re-using our services again and again.
- World of Cruising: We're advertising in the April/May 2014 edition of World of Cruising - the highly acclaimed cruise magazine.
- CUNARD gives E-drive wheelchair the thumbs up: My thanks to Dr Jane Webster, who got in touch after seeing my article in the Daily Telegraph about new rules on mobility scooters for passengers cruising with CUNARD or
- Mobility rule angers cruisers: P&O Cruises is threatened by a boycott from disabled passengers angered at new rules that require wheelchairs and mobility scooters to be stored inside cabins when not in use.
- News - Existing customers – At Mobility at Sea we're constantly striving to improve our services, knowledge and customer satisfaction. We've discovered that so far in 2014 just over 33% of our rentals been previous customers, compared to 23% throughout the whole of 2013. Here are the reasons why.
- Planet Cruise Show 2014 – Our experience at this years Planet Cruise Show.