Our Coronavirus Commitment
During the Coronavirus Pandemic, Mobility at Sea are doing our best to provide a full portfolio of products safely delivered to the people who need it the most.
If you need any mobility equipment, just call 0800 328 1699 or fill in the 'hire' or 'buy' form on the side of this page and we’ll get one of our friendly team to call you for a chat.
We make Safety a Top Priority
We also take the safety of our customers and staff extremely seriously. That’s why when we’re preparing mobility equipment or delivering to you, we have measures in place to protect both staff and our customers.
- A briefing to our employees on enhanced hygiene procedures which includes personal hygiene, hand washing, and the effective use of sanitisers.
- Keeping vehicles clean and well ventilated at all times.
- The correct storage of mobility equipment to ensure that it is deep cleaned (if hiring equipment) before delivery.
- The implementation of social distancing across the business and on delivery of your products, including the use of medical gloves and appropriate PPE.
- Staff are being asked to self-isolate for 7 days if either they or a close family member shows any symptoms of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We’ll continue to monitor all advice provided by the government both in our offices, warehouse, and delivery services but would be grateful if you could confirm whether you or anyone in your immediate bubble is showing any symptoms of Coronavirus.