Case Study: Euro Disney with the i3 Folding Mobility Scooter
One of our customers took the i3 mobility scooter to Disneyland Paris to help her mother cover the long distances covered each day around the park. Travelling from the UK via the Eurostar, it was a great opportunity to get a perspective of how well the scooter would travel.
So, we asked them to document the experiences they had with the i3 mobility scooter.
Here’s what they had to say:
We were very excited for our 3-day visit to Disneyland Paris. It was a family holiday which included myself, mum, dad, husband, and son. As the holiday would involve A LOT of walking, we decided to take an i3 mobility scooter for my mother to use.
Once on the Eurostar, the i3 mobility scooter was easy to store. Once folded, I’d say, it was pretty much the size of a small suitcase and fitted perfectly into the baggage racks – no help required on that one.
When we arrived, the original train station was off limits, as the guards were on strike. We needn’t have worried though! We were the first to get a ride because the i3 was small enough to fit into a standard taxi; while others with larger mobility scooter were waiting, we were on our way to the hotel.
The great thing about the i3 mobility scooter is that you can store two batteries in the locked compartment. We didn’t need the extra one though. A charge during the night was more than enough to last the whole day. The i3 was small enough to put away in the corner of the hotel room, navigate the shops, and drive right up to tables in restaurants.
The i3 mobility scooter was an excellent companion to take to Disneyland Paris. It saved us time, and my mother from getting too tired which was just fabulous. Would highly recommend for anyone looking for that sense of independence or those that struggle to walk long distances.
If you're looking for a portable scooter to hire for your holiday, then please give us a call on 0800 328 1699. We'd be more than happy to help.
- Cruise Passengers set to increase as major expansion announced for Portsmouth International Port - Portsmouth International Port could be welcoming 150,000 per year during the next few years as a Â£18.7m project has been given the go-ahead.
- Everything You Need to Know About Celebrity Apex
- Fly Cruise Hire - Mobility at Sea will can provide you with mobility scooters, wheelchairs, and electric wheelchairs for your fly cruise. All with flight compliant lithium batteries, please call our team today for more information.
- Guide to Solo Cruising - Solo Cruising is becoming more popular. Are you feeling worried or anxious about solo travel? This blog highlights ways to make the most out of your cruise adventure. Call 0800 328 1699 for more information.
- Introducing Iona, P&O Cruises' New Cruise Ship - P&O Cruises' newest ship, Iona, will have her maiden voyage in May 2020. In this article, we cover the on-board Gin Distillery, Sky Dome, and traditional style cuisine. Contact 0800 328 1699 for more information.
- Royal Caribbean announces the name of its latest addition to the Oasis Class Fleet - Royal Caribbean's new ship Wonder of the Seas will be added to the fleet in 2021. It will be the largest cruise ship in the world and will call Shanghai its home. Read more in our latest blog.
- Testimonial of Cruiser 12B Powerchair - We've recently introduced the Cruiser 12B Powerchair to our hire fleet and it is proving to be extremely popular.